Transform Your Smile with Dental Implants in Tijuana, Mexico
Dental implants have revolutionized the field of tooth replacement. No longer are dentures the only option to restore your smile. With dental implants, you can eat, drink, speak, and smile with confidence, knowing your teeth are stable, strong, and beautiful.
This innovative treatment offers three variations:
- Single Tooth Replacement
- Implant-Supported Bridge (for 2 or 3 missing teeth)
- All-On-Four Dental Implants (full upper or lower arch of teeth)
Dental implants are not only effective and long-lasting but can also help you save money. Made of solid titanium, dental implants are attached to your jaw, just like natural teeth. This ultramodern dental alternative has quickly become the number one choice for thousands of patients seeking to restore their smiles and put an end to the troubles associated with missing teeth.
Best Dental Implants in Tijuana, Mexico
At Trust Dental Care, we specialize in providing the highest quality dental implant services at the most affordable rates, making us the perfect choice for dental care in Tijuana, Mexico.
Our dental implants are made from medical-grade titanium and are designed to be permanent, natural-looking, and durable. Once inserted, they fuse with the jawbone to form a secure bond that provides stability and prevents bone loss. Additionally, unlike bridges and dentures, they don’t require support from surrounding teeth, which keeps them looking healthy and strong for longer periods.
We understand that affordability is often a key factor when it comes to dental care. That’s why we ensure you get superior quality treatments at much lower costs than many countries such as Canada or the US. Our experienced surgeons offer only the best services in advanced implantology, giving you complete confidence in your new smile.
Say goodbye to missing or damaged teeth – research your options today and start your journey towards having a perfect smile with Trust Dental Care in Tijuana, Mexico!
Benefits of Dental Implants in Tijuana Mexico
Discover the Benefits of Dental Implants at Trust Dental Care, Your Cosmetic Dentistry Clinic in Tijuana, Mexico
- Eat any Foods: Dental implants act just like your natural teeth, allowing you to savor a variety of hot and cold foods without restrictions.
- Keep Jaw Strong Maintain a robust and healthy jawbone with dental implants, offering the necessary stimulation to prevent bone loss.
- Missing Teeth Solution: Say goodbye to gaps in your smile as dental implants effectively replace missing teeth, bringing back both function and aesthetics.
- Quick Treatment: Experience a relatively quick procedure for placing dental implants with manageable recovery times.
- Natural-Looking Smile: Enjoy the seamless addition of dental implants that look and feel like your natural teeth, enhancing the aesthetics of your smile.
- Bite Confidence and Stability: Regain a stable foundation for replacement teeth, restoring your ability to bite and chew effectively with dental implants.
- Long-Term Investment: Though the initial cost may be higher, dental implants prove to be a one-time, long-lasting investment. With proper care, they can last a lifetime, offering a cost-effective solution in the long run.
- Consultation is Key: Always consult with our dental professionals to determine if dental implants are the ideal solution for your unique needs and preferences. Trust Dental Care in Tijuana, Mexico, is here to guide you toward a confident and vibrant smile.
Dental Implants vs. Dentures: What’s the Difference?
- Dental implants are surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath your gums.
- They provide a fixed, stable support for artificial teeth.
- Dental implants are designed to blend in with your other teeth.
- They offer a more natural tooth replacement option than dentures.
- Dental implants also help maintain your jaw structure, preventing bone loss.
- Dentures are removable appliances that can replace missing teeth and help restore your smile.
- They sit above the gum line and can be taken out and put back into the mouth.
- While dentures have been around for a long time, they can be less comfortable due to their removable nature.
- Dentures may slip or move around while eating and speaking, which is not a concern with dental implants.
In summary, while both dental implants and dentures can replace missing teeth, they offer different benefits. Dental implants are a more permanent solution that provides better functionality and comfort. On the other hand, dentures are a non-surgical option that can be easily removed for cleaning. The choice between the two will depend on various factors, including the patient’s oral health, budget, and personal preference. It’s always best to consult with a dental professional to determine the best solution for you. In Trust Dental Care we provide the best guidance for you and your family to choose the best option between Dental Implants or Dentures by the best dentists in Tijuana Mexico.
Are You an Ideal Candidate for Dental Implants?
- Sufficient Bone Density: You need to have enough bone density in your jaw to support the dental implants.
- Good Oral Hygiene: Commitment to maintaining good oral hygiene is crucial for the success of the dental implants.
- Overall Health: Conditions like uncontrolled diabetes, autoimmune disorders, or recent cancer treatment can affect your body’s ability to heal, which could complicate the dental implant process.
- No Smoking: Smoking can interfere with the healing process after the dental implant surgery. It’s recommended to stop smoking during the dental implant process.
Healing Period: You should be ready to commit to the healing period of three to four months following the dental implant surgery.
What Are the Benefits of Getting Dental Implants In Mexico?
Cost-Effectiveness: Choose Mexico for dental implants and experience significant cost savings. Dental procedures in Mexico can be 50-70% more affordable than in countries like the US or Canada, ensuring quality without breaking the bank.
Quality of Care: Despite the lower cost, Mexico maintains a high standard of dental care. Many Mexican dentists receive global training, staying current with the latest dental techniques and procedures, ensuring top-notch quality.
Advanced Technology and Techniques: Mexican dental clinics are recognized for their commitment to advanced technology and techniques, ensuring patients benefit from the latest advancements in dental care.
Experienced and Qualified Dentists: Rest easy knowing that your dental care is in the hands of professional and qualified dental specialists. Mexican dentists adhere to the same rigorous training criteria as their counterparts in the United States.
Travel Opportunities: Receiving dental implants in Mexico also provides an opportunity to enjoy a vacation in a beautiful country, adding a leisure aspect to your healthcare journey24.
|Titanium Dental Implant
|German Porcelain Crown for Implant
|Full Evaluation (X-Rays, Oral Pictures,
Dental Cleaning and Dental Treatment Plan)
** These are estimated prices, not the standard.
The type of treatment, travel and accommodation costs, personal preferences, and dental requirements will be key factors to know just how much you’ll save. Most patients save up to 75% when getting dental implants in Mexico.In the United States, single dental implants costs go around $4,500. The cost of a single dental implant in Mexico is about $799. This means you can save more than $3,000 (including travel costs) by getting your smile restored in Mexico.
Just as in any other city, in Tijuana, you’ll find dental offices that use dental implants of both good and not-so-good quality.
Safety always goes first, and if you don’t do proper research, you might end up in a not accredited dental office and jeopardize your oral health.
Trust Dental Care follows the American Dental Association’s (ADA) and the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA)guidelines for safety and hygiene. We take our patient’s health and safety extremely seriously, and we keep our facilities in top shape.
The number of trips you’ll have to make to Mexico will depend on your specific case. However, there are essentially two trips most patients have to make:
First trip. We place the dental implants in your jawbone and attach an acrylic prosthesis (crown/denture), so you’ll be able to eat soft foods with no issue.
Second trip. The second time you’ll visit us will be around 4-6 months after trip 1. During this time, dental implants and the bone integrate with a process known as osseointegration. We will also make a stronger prosthesis made of porcelain and put it in place.This is the final restoration that allows you to bite on hard food.
You’ll need these procedures when there isn’t enough bone in the upper or lower jaw. Some dental implants techniques, such as All-on-4 dental implants, do not require bone transplant surgery.
At our office, the cost of a bone graft per unit is $400, and a sinus lift may cost you around $1500. The bone graft or sinus lift isn’t included in the cost of dental implants surgery in Mexico.
At our clinic, we accept U.S. dollars. We accept payments in U.S. dollars and Mastercard, VISA, and other credit and debit cards.
More than 96% of dental implants with fixed full dentures survive. When properly cared for, dental implants can last a lifetime. They don’t require any extra maintenance and can be kept in the same way as your natural teeth. Nutrition is essential for your dental implants success, as certain minerals like calcium, magnesium and phosphorus are crucial for their proper functioning.
Remember that eating a healthy diet rich in fruits, vegetables, proteins and dairy products helps support the growth of new gum tissue and supports the jawbone around your dental implants.
Dental implants are often a lifetime investment that requires regular maintenance to preserve their functionality for many years to come. Maintaining good oral hygiene with daily brushing and flossing, scheduling regular check-ups with your dentist, avoiding tobacco products and sticking to a healthy lifestyle should be part of your routine to help ensure that your dental implants stand the test of time.
Make sure to:
- Maintain a healthy mouth. Brush with a soft brush twice a day and rinse after each meal.
- Take the prescribed medications to relieve any discomfort.
- Stay away from sticky and very hard foods. Follow your dentist’s diet recommendations.
Try to avoid:
- Avoid drinking with a straw. It creates negative pressure in the mouth and may cause bleeding.
- Smoking is a big no. It increases the chance of dental implants failure, and you should avoid it at all costs.