Best Dentist in Tijuana Creating Beautiful Smiles!
Our family of highly skilled Tijuana Dentists is happy to receive you with open arms.
We are a dentist in Tijuana with more than 20 years of experience in general and cosmetic dentistry in Tijuana.
We specialize in dental implants, All on four (full mouth restorations), dental crowns, smile makeovers using porcelain veneers, and more.
Discover the Best Dentist in Tijuana by Visiting Our Dental Office
Trust Dental Care is the most advanced dental office in Mexico, With the best team of dentists in Tijuana with more than 23 years of experience transforming the smiles of patients coming from abroad.
Thanks to our state-of-the-art German dental technology and our genuine care about your smile, we can offer a wide range of services like all on 4 (full mouth dental implants), dental implants, CEREC dental crowns, porcelain veneers, and more.
Also, the statistics, reviews, and news regarding dental implants in Tijuana show that you can be sure that you will be making an informed decision when deciding to try dental tourism in Mexico.
So, start getting ready to show your new healthy, beautiful smile to the world and leave the rest in the hands of our Dentists in Tijuana!
Start Your Journey Towards a New Smile!
Popular Services For Dental Work In Mexico
In Trust Dental Care, your smile is our most important priority. You can expect high-quality results in every dental procedure.
A Dentist in Mexico will use this technique if a patient does not have enough healthy bone in the jaw to support one or more dental implants. It is a surgical procedure to repair or rebuild bones through a transplant of this tissue.
At our office, a Tijuana Dentist will use this procedure as a last resource. It becomes inevitable for several reasons, including severe tooth infection or decay, impacted wisdom teeth, or even severe gum disease.
This procedure is among the most popular cosmetic dental treatments because it can greatly improve the way teeth look, helping to remove stains and discoloration, lightening your smile.
Your New Smile Is Just 3 Steps Away! Come to the Best Tijuana Dentist
We want you to have a comfortable, pleasant experience. We’ll always be at your disposal to attend to your needs.
Contact us at
(844) 848 7878, through social media, or fill out our contact form available here and book your appointment.
Come down to Tijuana
and give us a call about 5 minutes before you get to the pedestrian crossing border.
When you arrive at the meeting point, our private driver will pick you up and take you safely to your appointment in our sanitized VIP limousine service.
You made it!
Once in our dental office, get comfortable in our sitting area with wifi, fresh beverages, and TV until your Tijuana dentist is ready to see you.
Getting high-quality dental care has never been so easy!
See Our Tijuana Dentist Reviews
We encourage you to see for yourself the countless happy
reviews that have placed their trust in us.
Walked in greeted with a smile. The office manager was super nice he discussed payment plans if need be. Dr. Miranda made me feel comfortable.
But let me say how AMAZING. Dr. Cirenia was at calming me down in making me comfortable. I didn’t feel a thing!!…I’m so happy I found this dentist.
This dental care, staff and Dr’s are more than excellent. Very caring, kind, and just wonderful. I had done 2 root canals with crowns and 7 implants.
Monday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
(844) 848 7878
Zona Urbana Rio Tijuana 22010, Tijuana.
Best Dentist in Mexico
Why Choose Us
Our dentist in Mexico is the best option for patients seeking dentistry abroad, we offer you bespoke expertise at a price that is unbelievably affordable.
- We have an elite team of carefully selected specialists from all fields of dentistry. We are one of the leading dental tourism providers worldwide.
- The number of American, Canadian and UK patients choosing Mexican dentists is about half a million per year, with Tijuana being the most popular site for cost-efficient dental procedures.
- In addition, Mexican dentists rank highest on the list of dental tourism destinations, with over 25% of all dental tourists on a global scale picking it as their dental tourism target.
High-Quality Dentistry in Tijuana
We have pioneered Sirona and CEREC Technology, laser treatments, and the most innovative dental techniques to provide their patients with the most beautiful esthetic results.
Our Tijuana dentist offers an excellent alternative to high prices of dental procedures in the United States, Canada, and even the U.K.
More people are choosing Tijuana dentists for dental work in Mexico than ever before.
We are pleased to offer you the chance to have a healthy smile that you’ve always wanted and deserved.
We strive to make your experience at Trust Dental Care a comfortable and positive one that will leave you smiling brightly for many years to come.
Choose the Best Dentist in Tijuana, Mexico
The key to a perfect smile with dental tourism is not only to choose the right city for it, you also have to be sure you’re going with the best. Trust Dental Care prides on being that very best stop for all your dental needs when visiting Tijuana.
Dr. Cirenia Aparicio Miranda is our dentist in Tijuana and is hands down the best dentist in Mexico.
Distinguished by being one of the few members of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Aparicio Miranda´s work is synonymous with excellence and quality.
She is a Mexican dentist accredited by the AACD and U.S. licensed dentist. With over 20 years of experience in the field of dentistry, Dr. Aparicio Miranda has changed the lives of thousands through her devotion to Dentistry.
Additionally, our dentist in Tijuana is also what is known as a trainer’s trainer. Simply put, she prepares senior dentists to be teachers for junior specialists.
She makes patients happy again by providing a high-quality smile sure to leave a lasting impression for years to come. And speaking of impressions, the first one we leave on other people starts with our smile, and nobody knows this better than Dr. Aparicio Miranda.
Dental Implants in Tijuana
Dental implants can restore your smile and rebuild both form and function to your teeth, especially since they are designed to look and feel like your natural teeth.
Having so many options for dental implants in Tijuana, Trust Dental Care, offers this advanced dental restoration procedure to patients with a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth.
The best alternative for dental implants in Tijuana is available at Trust Dental Care. Our team of experts is using only the most advanced dental technology.
- No special maintenance is required other than normal brushing and flossing.
- You can regain a beautiful, vibrant smile with no gaps or misalignment due to missing teeth.
- They do not move or slip along the gum line.
- They are designed to become permanent fixtures in your mouth, similar to your natural teeth.
- They can improve your ability to speak and eat.
- They blend in with surrounding teeth.
Dental Tourism in Mexico: High-Quality Dental Care
Countless of travelers from all around the globe appreciate Tijuana’s vibrant, urban communities and their Tijuana dentist offices.
However, it’s no secret that Tijuana has had a bad reputation for years.
Fortunately, things have changed for the better in recent years, transforming this border city into a place full of culture, good food and a thrilling experience for craft beer lovers.
The best part is that security has increased as more and more tourists keep visiting the city.
The best part is that the city has become safer as more and more tourists keep visiting.
Most noteworthy, you can visit Tijuana with no problems, as long as you practice a little bit of common sense, and take care of yourself and your belongings, as you should do anywhere!
Tijuana Dentist: Traveling Abroad for Dental Work in Mexico Is a Fantastic Option
There are a lot of myths regarding dental tourism in Mexico. We want to take the opportunity to clear some of them up and tell you all the things that are happening south of the border.
Remember, at Trust Dental Care, we want you to make the best decision for your dental health needs, which means an informed one.
Traveling abroad for dental work can be a fantastic option for anyone looking to save money on their dental bills. So here are a couple of things to consider when looking for a dentist in Mexico.
Millions of tourists from Canada, Europe, and the United States travel to Mexico for affordable and high-quality Dental Implants. Whether it’s for recreational, business, or health-related reasons, traveling to this country has its perks.
Mexico offers some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. It’s famous for a diverse culinary culture and rich indigenous history. Mexico is also famous for its traditional mariachi music and its welcoming attitude toward tourists.
Technology in Mexico is up to par with any business in any major city. Mexico is mainly known for offering affordable dental care to those seeking affordable alternatives.
A cost-efficient procedure does not mean it’s of bad quality. You need to keep this in mind.
Choosing the right dentist Tijuana is the main focus you should have. And Trust Dental Care is by far the best option in the country. We have highly trained dentists using the most advanced technology equipment for dental work in the world.
6 Things Every Traveler Should Know Before Going To a Dentist in Tijuana, Mexico
- It’s safe. Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation when it comes to this subject, but let us assure you, this has radically changed in recent years.
- We take care of you. As a dental tourist, we will treat you with the highest level of respect and attention. Furthermore, you won’t be disappointed when you come to our dental office. We guarantee it!
- You will work with a qualified dentist. This is something we can’t help to worry about due to the amount of misinformation on this topic. Our dentist in Tijuana operates with a U.S. license. You will be taken care of by Dr. Cirenia Aparicio Miranda, the first and only dentist of Hispanic descent to be accredited by the AACD in all its history – she is a globally acclaimed dental practitioner and one of the top dentists in Mexico.
- Great savings. Other dental tourism spots in the world aren’t as cheap as Mexico, and you will also have the benefit of getting the highest quality work available in the market. How much will you save? We’re talking up to 75% less on most dental treatments without sacrificing quality or comfort.
- The dentist and the staff speak English. Yes, we speak English, and we will take care of any needs you may have to make your trip comfortable during your stay. In conclusion, language is not a problem.
- It’s a popular destination among seniors. Seniors often live on a fixed income and delay much needed dental treatment due to the high cost. This is why many seniors are choosing Mexico as their choice destination for taking care of their teeth as they age.