We’ve been talking about the myths and facts of dental tourism for a while now, but we want to break it to you in the easiest way possible so that you have a clear understanding. Remember, at Trust Dental Care we want you to make the best decision for your dental health needs, and that means an informed one. Traveling abroad for dental work can be a fantastic option for anyone looking to save money on their dental bills, so here we have 18 things to consider when getting dental work in Tijuana, Mexico.
- It’s safe – Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation when it comes to this subject, but let us assure you, this has radically changed in recent years. Of course, there are parts of Mexico that are not safe for tourists, but border cities, Tijuana, Mexico in particular, are very safe and cater to American and Canadian dental tourists.
- We take care of you – As a dental tourist, you will be treated with the highest level of respect and care. You won’t be disappointed when you come to our the Trust Dental Care Clinic.
- You will work with a qualified, credentialed dentist – This is something we can’t stress enough do to the amount of misinformation on the subject. Because dental tourism has become so popular in the last two decades, there are a lot “dentists” who claim to be qualified. As a dental practice in Tijuana that operates with a U.S. licensed dentist, you will be taken care of by Dr. Cirenia Aparicio Miranda, the first and only dentist of Hispanic descent to be accredited by the AACD in all its history – she is a globally acclaimed dental practitioner and the best dentist in Mexico.
- The dentist and staff speak English – Yes, we speak English, and we will take of any needs you have to make you more comfortable during your stay. Language is not a problem.
- The equipment we use is high-end technology – Let’s say, you get your crowns with us; we will get them done with the most advanced German engineered machinery in as little as five minutes. So not only do you save a ton of money coming to us for your dental health needs, but you also save time by getting your implants ready on time to go back home as soon as possible. Mexico Dental Implants are your best option today.
We are proud to be using state-of-the-art technology on the market today, such as the Sirona XG Dental Tomography or the Sirona Cerec MC XL. No other Mexico Dentist will treat you with this high-end equipment.
- Great savings. – Other dental tourism spots in the world aren’t as cheap as Mexico, and you will also have the benefit of getting the highest quality work available in the market. How much will you save? We’re talking up to 75% less on most dental treatments without sacrificing quality or comfort.
- It’s a popular destination among seniors – Seniors often live on a fixed income and delay much needed dental treatment due to high cost. This is why many seniors are choosing Mexico as their choice destination for taking care of their teeth as they age. With savings of up to 80% on major dental procedures like dental crowns, implants, and root canals, Mexico is the best option for seniors.
- You can get all the same procedures – There’s no procedure can’t be done in our Tijuana clinic. May it be crowns, veneers, root canal, anything, Tijuana Dental Implants are your best choice.
- It will be pain-free – Our staff has been trained to deliver a painless and effective treatment. The anesthesia options that are very similar to those in the U.S.
- You can get a guarantee – Most people just assume that since they’re getting treatment in a foreign country, guarantees may not apply. We can assure you this is not the case.
- About Insurance – As a dental practice in Tijuana that operates with a U.S. licensed dentist, it’s imperative that we accept PPO dental insurance. But not only that, we have a significant amount of PPO insurance companies we are affiliated with that can give you the service you deserve.
These are the options for PPO insurance that cover your dental treatment in Tijuana’s Trust Dental Care clinic.
- United Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Blue Shield Of California
- Independence Blue Cross
Your dental insurance company also has an interest in seeing you save money on your dental care. We won’t be able to bill your insurance company after dental treatment directly, but we will do all the necessary paperwork, so your company will reimburse you for your dental expenses upon your return. Check with your dental insurance provider before you leave to find out their exact policy on receiving dental care outside the Us or Canada.
- You need a passport, but not a visa – In order to travel to Mexico for any reason, you need a valid passport.That’s enough to get around.
- Credit cards are welcome – All the dentists in Tijuana accept American currency, but not all of them do credit cards. We got you covered, not only do we accept Visa and Mastercard, we even do American Express. So don’t worry about carrying cash around.
- You can have a little vacation – If you’re already considering dental tourism take the opportunity to take a little break and enjoy everything Tijuana has to offer. It’s no wonder the New York Times named it one of the places to visit in 2017.
- Free Shuttle Service – Our FREE shuttle service takes you to our Tijuana dentist office from our meeting point across the border. You may also arrange a pickup from the San Diego International Airport, and we’ll drive you back to the USA border after your dental appointment. If you want to do some sightseeing or go to our restaurant before you leave, our drivers can also accommodate to your needs.
- We help you plan your trip – We don’t want you spending a lot of money, after all, the whole idea of coming to Trust Dental Care is to save up. We can provide you with information regarding plane tickets and hotels to make it easier for you to travel to the Best Dentist in Tijuana.
- The dentist does all the work – In the U.S. we’re used to dental assistants doing most of the work and the dentist doing the drilling and building. In Mexico, the dentists do it all, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands as Dr. Aparicio Miranda has more than 20 years of experience in the field.
- You can read the reviews before you make a decision – You can always check our Yelp or read the reviews on our Facebook profile. Our clients are always happy to comment on their experiences so you can be sure you’re getting the attention you need.
Now that you know about this, you can make an informed decision. So relax and take a trip down south to get the treatment you need with our specialists at Trust Dental Care in Tijuana, Mexico, and while you’re at it, take your time to enjoy the little or big amount of time you chose to stay. We guarantee you won’t regret it.