This is all the information that you need to have if you’re thinking of getting dental implants in Tijuana/Mexico, a step by step guide, so you know what to expect and ensure that you have all the details about the implant process.
Making Sure That Dental Implants Are Right For You
The first step is determining if you are a candidate for implant surgery. The reasons for getting dental implants range from periodontal diseases to cosmetic restorations.
Here are some of the most common and specific reasons to consider dental implants.
- Prevents infection from spreading deep into the gums, which can potentially develop into some type of periodontal disease
- Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with your jaw bone, they become permanent
- Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime
- Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures on multiple occasions on a daily basis, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place
- Dental implants function like your own natural teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain
Materials Used for Implants
Although materials may vary, it typically depends heavily on the patient and the preferred technology, the structural design usually remains the same and can be broken down into three parts (the root, crown and abutment).
The “Root” is meant to mimic the post and base of a natural tooth, the root’s made of extremely durable materials. normally the root is made of titanium in the shape of a screw that way it can be tightly sealed in to the jawbone.
The crown of the implant is often made of porcelain or metal and simulates the shape of a natural tooth. In most of the cases the most common is the porcelain crown as is the most natural looking one.
An Abutment piece is the connector part of the dental implant that joins the root with the crown. The materials use for the abutment range from gold, porcelain and titanium.
Before Getting Dental Implants
Prior to the surgery your dentist will discuss hygiene and dietary steps necessary to be made prior to the procedure. Most patients won’t be able to eat close to the time of the operation because it will interfere with the anesthesia.
What Are The First Steps Like?
Afterwards the patient is provided with a local anesthetic or IV sedation. After the patient is sedated the surgeon will work to remove the damaged teeth from the area in wich the implant is to be placed.
Benefits Of Having Dental Implants
Dental Implants can restore your smile and rebuild both the form and the function to your teeth. This is essential since they are designed to look and feel like your natural teeth.
- No special maintenance is required other than normal brushing and flossing. No special maintenance is required other than normal brushing and flossing.
- You can regain a beautiful, vibrant smile with no gaps or misalignment due to missing teeth. You can regain a beautiful, vibrant smile with no gaps or misalignment due to missing teeth.
- They do not move or slip along the gum line.”>They do not move or slip along the gum line.
- They are designed to become permanent fixtures in your mouth, similar to your natural teeth. They are designed to become permanent fixtures in your oral structure, similar to your natural teeth.
- They can improve your ability to speak and eat.”>They can improve your ability to speak and eat.
- They blend in with surrounding teeth.”>They blend in with surrounding teeth.
Having so many options for dental implants. Where do you turn to? our dentist in Tijuana, They offer this advanced dental restoration procedures to patients from all over the world with a single missing tooth even multiple missing teeth.
The best alternative for dental implants in Tijuana is available at Trust Dental Care. Our team of experts are using only the most advanced dental technology available to date.
Call us for any information or questions you may have.
Trust Dental Care (844) 848 7878
Follow Us :
Facebook : https://bit.ly/2ihQR8d
Twitter : https://bit.ly/2l6coQF
Youtube : https://bit.ly/2Ls2e70
Yelp : https://bit.ly/2wkzebG
Instagram : https://bit.ly/2jB7mbk
Google+ : https://bit.ly/2NiHz72