Web Designer & Developer
Currently seeking for a Web Developer at Trust Dental Care! This position is critical to the success of our business as he designs and will create unique digital content that will allow us to differentiate ourselves in the industry. You will have the opportunity to work on interesting projects in the relaxed, creative and inspiring environment of modern dental clinics.
Trust Dental Care has an excellent multidisciplinary team of highly qualified dentists, dental assistants, and bilingual administrators who provide comprehensive dental services with modern technology to patients in both the United States and Mexico. We ensure unparalleled dental care with natural results thanks to the extensive equipment offered by our state-of-the-art facilities. Our welcoming atmosphere is more like a spa than a traditional clinic where patients can relax while receiving the best dental care.
Our goal is to maintain excellence in everything we do, from our advanced treatments to our ongoing nationwide dental training. We always aspire to be the best dental service providers, positively influencing not only the lives of our patients but also society.
- Be between 28 years and older
- 5+ years’ experience as a web designer
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw
- Knowledge of WordPress
- SEO Knowledge must preferred
- Advanced English (read, written and spoken)
- Teamwork, Proactive attitude and Sense of urgency
- Design the look and feel of the whole website, using a responsive design
- Maintain and update all web site properties regularly, keeping content fresh, timely, accurate, and relevant
- Develop creative concepts and test new website features; make recommendations to improve site look and feel and user experience
- Implement the design in CSS and light HTML
- Perform A/B tests to optimize the design, behavior and experience of the visitors
- Other duties as assigned
- All benefits required by law
- IMSS, Infonavit, Christmas bonus, Vacations
- Weekly pay (without background week), amount to be negotiated in interview
- Growth opportunity
NOTE: Details such as salary and work schedules will be explained during the in-person interview.
Trust Dental Care is committed to managing hospitality human resources with the utmost dedication and attention to detail. Our brand works diligently to ensure that all employees at our facilities have access to equal opportunities, regardless of race, gender or other background characteristics. As an experienced company in our field, we value each co-worker and provide them with extensive development resources so that they become valuable contributors to achieving our business goals, improving culture, and increasing access to quality oral health services. By promoting diversity and equity in our workplace, we strive to create a safe space where all voices can be heard and addressed.