Do you find that crooked teeth or gaps in between your teeth to be unappealing?
What is Dental Braces in Mexico?
Have you ever wished to have that perfect smile you see in television?
Orthodontic braces, commonly called teeth braces or dental braces, are devices used to align teeth. Dental braces are non-surgical and more often doesn’t require other surgical procedures.
Tooth movement is achieved by the forces that are exerted on the tooth by an archwire via brackets during treatment.
Why would adults need Dental Braces?
Some adults were unable to have teeth braces on their younger years to correct dental problems like:
- Crooked or crowded teeth – caused by lack of adequate space for alignment.
- Overbite – also known as vertical overlap. It is when the upper front teeth overlap the lower front teeth more than the normal measurement that the edges of the upper front teeth almost drop below the lower front teeth.
- Underbite – is a condition wherein the lower front teeth overlap the upper front teeth.
- Overjet – also known as horizontal overlap. It is when the upper teeth projects beyond normal extent with the lower teeth in horizontal direction.
- Jaw Joint Disorders – or Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorder often show signs like clicking of joint near the ears.
Nowadays, most jobs require good dental health. Employees prefer good looking, presentable, with good set of teeth. Impeccably aligned teeth also boost your confidence in facing people every day.
Dental Braces Types
- Clear and Removable Aligners Invisalign
is a type of dental aligner that uses a range of clear plastic that resembles mouth guards. You can use this if you don’t want a metal to be visible. This type is also custom-made for you. It is removable for eating and cleaning. New aligner is used after 2 weeks which takes adjustment of your teeth one step further.
- Six Month Smiles
Six Month Smiles® short term orthodontic treatment is a modern twist on tried-and-true orthodontics with a practical and turnkey solution for adults with crooked teeth. You can get the smile you've always wanted, in less time!
- Traditional BracesIt is the most common type of teeth braces. It is made of high-grade stainless steel and have metal brackets that are cemented to each tooth. The brackets are interconnected to each other with a thin arch wire, which produces pressure on the teeth and cause it to move slowly in desired position.
- Ceramic Braces
This type of dental braces work like traditional braces, except that the brackets are made of clear, transparent ceramic material. This is the most popular type of dental braces as it is less visible than traditional metal braces.
Will the Treatment Be Different for Adults?
Dental braces can provide adults the same benefits children receive. However, treatment may take longer than it does for children. But worry no more, with new dental innovations, adults can have braces up to six months only with Six Month Smiles.
Now that you know the benefits, see how much you’ll save!
What is Six Month Smiles?
Six Month Smiles is a cosmetic braces solution – a quick and effective dental braces system. Patients will undergo orthodontic treatment for only six months. It is a teeth-straightening that focuses only on front teeth.
What is the difference between traditional braces and Six Month Smiles braces?
- Treatment time for traditional metal braces is usually 2-3 years while Six Month Smiles braces will be used within 6 months only.
- Traditional braces show metal framework while Six Month Smiles system uses clear brackets and tooth colored wires
- Traditional braces fix other dental problems in relation to dental braces while Six Month Smiles focuses of the cosmetic part of aligning the front teeth
- Traditional braces cost more than Six Month Smiles
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE
Please enter your information
- Teeth Braces
- FREE Shutttle Service
**Cost of Dental Braces varies depending upon the needs of the patient.
Dental Braces Cost in Mexico
Save Time & Effort
Many Americans and Canadiens travel to Mexico for a dental appointment because it is more affordable compared to the US. Even with extra expenses for your vacation, it was said to still be cheaper than having your dental treatments done in the US.
Teeth braces in the US cost approximately $3,000 to $7,000 for traditional metal braces or Ceramic Braces. While teeth braces in Tijuana, Mexico prices can save up to 75 percent.
|Dental Treatment||Beverly Hills||USA|
|Six Month Smiles||$5000||$4000|
On the other hand, Six Month Smiles can cost cheaper than the figures above. And since it is a short-term procedure, it requires less expenses for maintaining the hygiene of dental braces and requires less dental visits.
At Trust Dental Care we offer a wide variety of dental treatments that is affordable, efficient, and high-quality.
Six Month Smiles Procedure in Tijuana, Mexico
- Patient’s medical and dental record will be taken on the first day of appointment. A series of diagnostic records will also be taken like dental radiographs, dental photographs, and dental impression.
- After taking patient diagnostic records, the impression of a patient’s teeth and case submission script are sent to Six Month Smiles Case Processing Facility.
- Once the case is received in the Six Month Smiles facility, a bracket specialist identifies the correct location for bracket placement on models of patient’s teeth.
- Once all the locations have been determined the bracket our specialist carefully places all of the brackets so that the desired orthodontic result will be achieved.
- The specialist then fabricates custom bonding trays, making bonding the braces to the patient’s teeth remarkably easy, efficient and stress free.
- The bonding trays, appropriate tooth colored wires, ties, and other needed materials are packaged into the Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kit.
- Once the Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kit has been assembled, it is returned to the dentist’s office ready to use.
- The patient comes in for an appointment after the dentist received the Six Month Smiles patient tray kit.
- Once the teeth are in the final position, the braces are easily removed and adequate retention is provided.
- Once your treatment is finished and your teeth have moved to their final position you will be given a retainer, which is either a removable appliance to be worn at night or a thin wire fitted to the back of your teeth. A retainer ensures that your teeth do not move back into their previous position.
Advantages of Tijuana Six Month Smiles
- Six Month Smiles is a short term dental braces with treatment time of six months only. It is an ideal treatment for anyone who needs to straighten their teeth quickly in time for a particular event, such as a wedding.
- Six Month Smiles has clear brackets and tooth colored wires, which blend unnoticeably with your teeth.
- Six Month Smiles dental braces treatment requires lesser dental visits.
- Six Month Smiles dental braces are prudently assessed by specialists assuring proper bracket placement for each patient case.
- Six Month Smiles treatment outcome can be seen as early as four months or maximum of six months.
- Six Month Smiles is generally affordable than any other types of dental braces.
- Six Month Smiles uses lesser force when moving your teeth, so discomfort is minimal.
- Six Month Smiles dental braces generally don’t cause root resorption because the forces are very light and the treatment time is short.
The Technology Behind Six Month Smiles in Mexico
Six Month Smiles uses Lucid-Lok® clear brackets and tooth-colored wires. Six month smiles brackets and wires are made specifically to address the exceptional treatment objectives of short-term orthodontics. The materials used are made to support short-range orthodontic treatment that exerts low force without compromising the outcome of the procedure.
Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok® Brackets are specifically designed to allow dentists to achieve short term orthodontic goals with accuracy and efficiency. Features such as angulations, in-out dimensions, and off-sets were added to make the braces more precise for cosmetically focused cases. Brackets also appear to be almost invisible with its clear translucent form.
Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok® Wires are tooth colored shape memory wires. These wires are highly dynamic and provides even force levels to gently straighten and align the teeth.
The advancement in the technology used in Six Month Smiles assures positive results in a short span of treatment time with fewer or almost no impediments at all.
Latest Dental Information
The best knowledge regarding oral health