Get the Hollywood Smile You’ve Always Wanted.
Getting the best dental care can be hard, especially when considering your options abroad. Don’t look any further, experience the joy of a new smile when you visit the top Mexico dentist with Trust Dental Care.
Make the best decision for you not by considering location, availability, and especially not price, quality should be on top of your list. Successfully choosing a dentist abroad depends entirely on how comfortable they make you feel.
The important part is that you get the best quality and care without even feeling like you’re in a foreign country getting dental implants. Once you’ve found a Mexico dentist who makes you feel at ease, it’s important to check their credentials. How long have they been in business? Do they have years of experience in the procedure you need?
Our team at Trust Dental Care is led by the best Mexico Dentist, with over 20 years of practical experience in the field of dentistry and the best results anywhere. Her name is Dr. Cirenia Aparicio Miranda – she has owned and operated Trust Dental Care for over a decade.
Dr. Aparicio Miranda is your best choice when looking for a Mexico dentist, as she is accredited by the American Association of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD). So you can be assured you will be getting the highest standards of quality dentistry available in the country.
Who Is Trust Dental Care?
Trust Dental Care is the top dental clinic in Tijuana, one that makes all their patients feel at home so you feel comfortable going to the dentist. 20 years of experience in the dental medical field and cutting edge technology make this your best choice when getting dental care in Mexico.
Our goal is to build a long-term relationship with you in a relaxed and friendly environment. We are committed to helping you preserve your natural teeth for life and to maintain your oral health at an optimum level.
- A Quality of Care: At a Trust Dental Care you can choose to get any dental treatment done at our center with a complete peace of mind.
- Professional Expertise: Our team has some of the most knowledgeable and experienced dental surgeons in the world. They are highly qualified and skilled in all dental procedures.
- Safety: All dental procedures done at Trust Dental Care are performed by taking all necessary precautionary measures. All steps of patient safety including infection control, pain control, and risk management are inculcated every day.
- Hospitality: Hospitality of our Mexico dentist staff is our greatest asset. A welcoming staff with excellent English proficiency are fundamental. We always keep the comfort and safety of our patients as our priority.
Reasons Why Going With a Mexico Dentist is a Smart Choice
Finding a Mexico dentist isn’t hard, but finding an experienced dentist that you can trust makes a big difference! Traveling for dental tourism for the first time can bring a lot of concern, and sometimes it’s because the right information has not been found.
Well, from now on those worries can go away. Today, we share with you the most frequently asked questions about dentistry in Mexico that can be hard to answer when beginning research to look for the right dentist.
This is a question that concerns many of our future patients because they think that affordable work means low quality work. Mexican Dentists tends to be inexpensive for many reasons: the government subsidizes many dentists’ education, so this means a Mexico dentist doesn’t need to charge as much because they don’t graduate with huge student debts. Another reason is that there’s also no high-priced mandatory malpractice insurance in Mexico as there is in the U.S.
Dental Tourism in Mexico is a Big Trend Nowadays
Dental tourism in Mexico is a big trend nowadays, and did you know that dental clinics in Mexico use state of the art technology and many dentists in Mexico are trained in top universities of the United States and are highly experienced in dentistry? Yes. The quality of dental work matches the US standards, and sometimes it’s even better. Plus, the country’s proximity and the available prices make everything easier.
This is a very classic question that has become a myth among future dental tourists. We understand that one of the main concerns of people visiting Mexico for dental work is the experience of the dentists. Before choosing a clinic to visit, we recommend you to make an in-depth research, that way you’ll be able to find the best dental clinics in town, which apparently will have experienced dentists.
Benefits of Choosing the Best Dentist in Mexico
Dental implants can beautifully renew your smile and restore both form and function to your teeth, especially since they are designed to look and feel like your natural teeth.
Having so many options for dental implants and general dentistry, our dentist in Mexico, Dr. Cirenia Aparicio, offers this advanced dental restoration procedure to patients with a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth.
- Top U.S. licensed dentist
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Same day implants
- Painless, same day dental treatments
- Staff speaks English fluently
- High German Quality Materials
Top Dental Treatments in Mexico
Trust Dental Care´s clinic in Tijuana, Mexico, is specially designed for patients seeking dentistry abroad, we offer you bespoke expertise at a price that is unbelievably affordable.
We strive to only offer the best dental treatments in the world. We always try to stay up to date on the latest procedures that improve both your dental health and our knowledge.
Dental Implants in Mexico
All On 4 Implants
Full Mouth Implants
Our Free Shuttle Service is Available For You
With our Free Shuttle Service, we can pick you up at San Diego Airport and bring you back when your dental treatment is completed. We can take care of all transportation you need on your stay.
You will also be able to look at the map of the clinic and set a route to get there from anywhere you are, our shuttle service gives you the opportunity to not worry about transport if you are coming from another city either in the United States, the U.K., or Canada.
Your Insurance Can Help You With Dental Work in Mexico
As a dental practice in Mexico that operates with a U.S. licensed dentist, it’s imperative that we accept PPO dental insurance. But not only that, we have a significant amount of PPO insurance companies we are affiliated with that can give you the service you deserve.
These are the options for PPO insurance that cover your dental treatment in the Trust Dental Care clinic.
- United Health Care
- Blue Shield Of California
- Independence Blue Cross
If you have any questions or doubts, we are here to help you out! We will answer any concern that you may have.
The Most Important Factor to Our Clinic is Trust
The most important factor to our dental clinic is TRUST. We urge you to see for yourself the countless of happy patients reviews that have placed their trust on us.
Our commitment to you and all our patients is to provide outstanding care and quality dental work at all times. We strive to keep our promise of helping all individuals regain their confidence and smile through painless dentistry.
Everyone at Trusted Dental is super nice and professional. I just started an extensive care for my new smile which includes implants, and I can’t wait to have new teeth. I trust that the crew of Dr’s and assistants at Trust Dental are going to make me very happy.
I cannot tell you how much I love this dentist! Not only easy to make an appointment, reasonably price, professional and friendly employees and doctors, modern equipment and easy to get to, they provide transportation to and from the border if needed; or if you drive they have Medical Passes.
From New York! I had an Awesome experience with Trust Dental. Great warm, professional, thorough and informative staff. I will definitely return and recommend to friends and family. THANK YOU TRUST DENTAL!
Artificial Intelligence Technology To Achieve High Dentistry
At Trust Dental Care, our Mexico dentist uses Sirona software products that are at the forefront of innovation and interoperability. As new medical technologies are developed, they can be updated so you can always be sure the procedure you’ll get is up to date.
Software with built-in A-I will be able to catch any diagnosis or treatment errors that are frequently caused due to miscommunication or lack of access to data. Artificial Intelligence can reduce delays, minimize errors and provide meaningful data faster than is possible by humans alone.
Trust Dental Care uses Sirona software products that are at the forefront of innovation and interoperability. As new medical technologies are developed, they can be updated so you can always be sure the procedure you’ll get is up to date.
Advantages of Going to a Mexico Dentist
Traveling abroad for dental work can be a fantastic option for anyone looking to save money on their dental bills, so here we a couple of things to consider when getting dental work in Mexico.
Millions of tourists from Canada, Europe, and the United States travel to Mexico for affordable and high-quality Dental Implants in Mexico. Whether it’s for recreational, business or health-related reasons, traveling to this country has its perks.
Mexico offers some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. It’s famous for a diverse culinary culture and a rich indigenous history. Mexico is also famous for its traditional mariachi music and its welcoming attitude toward tourists.
- It’s safe. Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation when it comes to this subject, but let us assure you, this has radically changed in recent years. Of course, there are parts of Mexico that are not safe for tourists, but border cities, Tijuana, Mexico in particular, are very safe and cater to American and Canadian for dental tourism.
- We take care of you. As a dental tourist, you will be treated with the highest level of respect and care. You won’t be disappointed when you come to our Trust Dental Care Clinic.
- Top of the line technology. Let’s say, you get your crowns with us; we will get them done with the most advanced German engineered machinery in as little as five minutes. So not only do you save a ton of money coming to us for your dental health needs, but you also save time by getting your implants ready on time to go back home as soon as possible. Getting Dental Implants in Mexico is your best option today.
- Great savings. Other dental tourism spots in the world aren’t as cheap as Mexico, and you will also have the benefit of getting the highest quality work available in the market. How much will you save? We’re talking up to 75% less on most dental treatments without sacrificing quality or comfort.
- Painless Treatment. Our staff has been trained to deliver a painless and effective treatment. The anesthesia options that are very similar to those in the U.S
- You can get all the same procedures. There’s no procedure can’t be done in our Tijuana clinic. May it be crowns, veneers, root canal, anything, Tijuana Dental Implants are your best choice
Latest News & Articles Regarding Your Oral Health
Take some time to read the latest news and articles regarding your oral health. This includes helpful tips on how to improve your dental health and articles regarding innovations in the dental world. In the meantime, we also included some tips to make your dental tourism trip much easier and comfortable.
Finally, we also include some interesting reads for a better understanding of the medical dental field. At Trust Dental Care we care about you, but most of all, we value your trust.