Our cutting-edge technology allows for same day, painless restoration of your smile.
What are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is a surgical fixture that is placed into the jawbone and allowed to fuse with the bone over the span of a few months. Dental implants are considered the standard of care for replacement of missing teeth.
The dental implant acts as a replacement for the root of a missing tooth. In turn, this “artificial tooth root” serves to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. Having a dental implant fused to the jawbone is the closest thing to mimicking a natural tooth. As a result, it stands on its own without affecting the nearby teeth and has great stability.
The process of fusion between the tooth implant and jawbone is called “osseointegration.” The best quality of dental implants is titanium, which allows them to integrate with bone without being recognized as a foreign object in our body.
Over time, technology and science have progressed to improve the outcomes of dental implant placement greatly.
What are the Benefits of Getting Dental Implants?
Dental Implants in Tijuana is your best option!
- Durable and stable. Implants are long-lasting replacement option for teeth that are missing or have been damaged beyond repair and are in need of extraction. Due to their many benefits, dental implants are considered the modern gold standard of tooth replacement.
- A function like natural teeth. Strong and stable, a dental implant restores a lost tooth so that it looks, feels, fits and functions like a natural tooth when implanted by an experienced implant dentist.
- Last a lifetime. When properly cared for, dental implants can last a lifetime, making them one of the best investments for long-term tooth replacement. Studies have reported that the long-term success rate of implants is over 95%.
- Protect bones and stimulate natural growth. Dental implants integrate with the bone, providing a stimulus that keeps the jawbone from deteriorating. Tooth implant helps maintain a more youthful facial structure, boosts confidence and leads to better oral health.
- Chewing and talking are made easy. Dental implants can help improve overall health. With strong, full functioning teeth, patients can expand their diets and eat healthier foods again, like nuts and fruits.
Now that you know the benefits, see how much you’ll save!
Dental Implant Cost
We only use top quality materials
The cost of dental implants in Mexico is up to 75% cheaper compared to similar treatments in the United States.
Dental clinics in Tijuana are able to offer lower prices thanks to lower labor costs because the overall cost of living is cheaper. Education and training are cheaper and dentists have to pay less insurance, and there is less government intervention.
Average prices in the Beverly Hills range from $4500 to $7500 depending on the individual, but the most important part is that your smile is in the hands of a prestigious Tijuana dentist with global recognition.
|Dental Treatment||Tijuana||Beverly Hills|
The average U.S. prices for dental implants are considered for each piece, as a result, when you’re missing multiple teeth, fees can skyrocket. National Health Insurances (PPO) consider dental implants an aesthetic procedure (non-functional) and therefore only cover half the price, depending on your particular case. With uncertainty growing regarding public health providers in the United States, Mexico is quickly becoming the best option to receive dental treatment for countless of Americans.
Are Dental Implants in Mexico Safe?
Yes, Dental implant surgery is one of the safest and most predictable procedures in dentistry when performed by a trained and experienced dental implant dentist like Dr. Cirenia Aparicio Miranda.
Proven safe and effective at replacing missing teeth, contemporary dental implants have been in use for more than 30 years.
A dental implant is the strongest device available to support replacement teeth, and it allows your replacement teeth to feel, look and work naturally. In addition, dental implants are the only restoration method that stimulates your natural bone underneath the missing tooth.
As a result, careful planning is important to ensure that a patient is healthy enough to undergo oral surgery and heal properly.
At Trust Dental Care, we have more than 20 years of experience, making our dental implants procedure painless, effective and long lasting.
Using the most advanced German Technology (Sirona CEREC MC XL) to create custom made dental implants, our materials are top quality guaranteed, making them last a lifetime.
Dental Implants Materials Used at Trust Dental Care
When looking for dental implants, you have to make sure the materials used are from the best quality available. At Trust Dental Care we specialize in two kinds, depending on your dental needs. For dental implants like crowns we use the following:
E-Max. Commonly used for aesthetic purposes, an E-Max crown gets made from all-ceramic materials. This kind of dental piece gets mostly recommended for the front teeth; they are strong, durable, and look exactly like natural teeth. This material is excellent for individual crowns, tooth bridges that do not require more than three units, and as an aesthetic renewal treatment.
Zirconia. This zirconium-made crown is incredibly resilient and can stand wear and tear. It also looks completely natural. These caps do not contain any metals and become modified correctly to the size, shape, and color of your teeth. Our one-of-a-kind Sironia Cerec® equipment made it possible for us to create a custom zirconia crown for you in just one day.
Dental Implants Process
Three different steps
Consultation. Durning the consultation and planning stage, the dental surgeon will visually examine the site in the mouth where a dental implant is will be considered as well as look at dental imaging studies (X-rays, panoramic films, and CT scans). At this time, the quality and quantity of jawbone are assessed to determine if more bone is required at the site.
Surgical Procedure. Once it has been established that a dental implant can be placed in the desired location. Patient will return for surgical procedures for the dental implant. During all surgical procedure appointments, the patient is usually given a local anesthetic to numb
- The first stage of oral surgery often involves a tooth or teeth extraction. Often, the site of a dental implant still has an existing damaged tooth present. To prepare for placement of a dental implant; the tooth will need to be extracted.
- More often than not, an “alveolar bone graft” is placed to achieve a solid base of bone for the implant. This site will be allowed to heal for two to six months. In the situation where an implant is to be placed in the maxilla (upper jaw) in the back or posterior region, sometimes the available amount of bone may be limited by the presence of the maxillary sinus (air-filled space found in the bones of the face).
- “Sinus augmentation” or “sinus lift” is performed to raise the sinus floor and graft more bone into the sinus. Will make more bone available to support a dental implant.
- Once adequate, strong bone is present, the site is ready for the implant. At the implant placement appointment, the dental implant (titanium post) is placed into the bone with a special drill and tools. A “healing cap” is placed over the implant, the gum is stitched up, and the healing phase begins.
Healing Process. During this healing phase, a temporary denture can be made to replace missing teeth for esthetic purposes. Healing time depends greatly on the quality of bone present. Healing time is usually anywhere from two to six months. During this time, osseointegration should be taking place.
Meanwhile, care must be taken to avoid placing any force or stress on the dental implant as it heals. Follow-up appointments to check the surgical site. This is to ensure that no infection exists, and healing is taking place anxiety.
What to Expect After Dental Implant Surgery?
Dental implants have the risk of developing a condition called “peri-implantitis”. This refers to inflammation of the gum and bone surrounding the implant. The inflammation of the surrounding tissues is often due to excessive biting forces on the implant or bacterial infection. Peri-implantitis can result in the loss of an implant if left untreated.
After getting a dental implant, routine maintenance care at home is essential. Follow-up the instructions delivered in the dental office to avoid this condition. Caring for a dental implant at home involves routine brushing and flossing to keep food debris and plaque away.
In the dental office, the surrounding soft and hard tissues are examined. Special tools are used to remove harder calcified deposits around the dental implant. If needed, the bite is adjusted to ensure that the implant does not sustain heavy biting forces.
New Dental Technology at Trust Dental Care
At Trust Dental Care, we practice our craft with the most advanced German-engineered dental equipment, and we offer a warranty, hence, guaranteeing quality every time.
We use the latest Sirona technology for all procedures, including the CAD/CAM CEREC MC X machine that allows us to create your crown on the same day of your visit.
Also, this equipment, along with the CEREC Omnicam, a state-of-the-art device that replaces conventional tray impressions, always delivers perfect dental restorations in a fraction of the time.
Trust Dental Care is proud to own the CEREC MC XL, the greatest milling machine available to dentists for CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Design / Computer Aided Manufacturing).
The CEREC is employed to examine your mouth before using a 3D printer to make your crown during your follow-up visit. In adittion your dental treatment should be faster and more efficient.
Meet the Best Dentist in Tijuana
We at Trust Dental Care are honored to have Dr. Cirenia Aparicio Miranda as our leader. She is the only dentist in all of Latin America licensed by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD).
You deserve a dental professional that cares for you and caters to your unique requirements. Dr. Miranda treats Americans, Canadians and other patients from all around the globe with high dental standards.
More than 90% of Dr. Miranda’s patients come from all over North America, hence, when looking for the most qualified Mexican Dentist. Trust Dental Care has the one with the best credentials. It’s especially relevant to say that she is part of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD).
Latest Dental Information
Take some time to read the latest news and articles regarding your oral health. This includes helpful tips on how to improve your dental health and articles regarding innovations in the dental world. In the meantime, we also included some tips to make your dental tourism trip much easier and comfortable. Finally, we also include some interesting reads for a better understanding of the dental medical field. At Trust Dental Care we care about you, but most of all, we value your trust.