Dental Implants: A Second Chance For You Smile.
The Best Dental Implants In Mexico. Get Ready to Improve Your Life And Have Fresh New Start.
The Best Thing about Implants In Mexico
We understand the struggle you have to go through when dealing with an unhealthy smile, from not being able to eat what you enjoy to covering your smile when you laugh or talk.
It could be hard to start your makeover journey, but Trust Dental Care is here to guide you through every step of the way with dental implants Mexico.
We’ve been changing the lives of thousands of patients from countries like the USA, Canada, and the UK with this modern solution for 20 years.
This treatment is the most innovative out there for teeth restoration. It consists of installing a titanium post in the mouth that acts as a replacement for a tooth root.
In turn, this “artificial tooth root” serves to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. Resulting in a more durable and comfortable alternative to dentures. It also helps:
- Prevent bone deterioration.
- Prevent the alteration in the bite as a result of shifting teeth.
- Avoid jaw joint problems.
- Chew correctly.
Mexico dental implants are considered the high standard of care for the replacement of missing teeth.
Let Me Take Care of You With a Complimentary One-on-One
*We respect your privacy. Your information will only be used to contact you about this request.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental Implants are a surgical fixture that is placed into the mouth and allowed to fuse with the bone over the span of a few months.
Tooth implants are considered the high standard of care for replacement of missing teeth.
The dental implant acts as a substitute for the root of a missing tooth. In turn, this “artificial tooth root” serves to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. Dental implants are durable and do not become loose like dentures.
They do not need support from surrounding teeth. This makes them a better alternative than other available options. Patients lose their teeth from disease, gingivitis, decay or injury. Whatever reason you lost your teeth, rest assured that you can restore your smile.
Surgery is required to receive dental implants; patients seeking them should be in good general and oral health.
Watch the Short
Video & See How It Works
What are the Benefits of Getting Dental Implants in Mexico?
- Durable and stable. Implants are a long-lasting replacement option for teeth that are missing or have been damaged beyond repair and are in need of extraction. Dental implants are considered the modern gold standard for tooth replacement.
- A function like natural teeth. Reliable and stable, a dental implant restores a lost tooth so that it looks, feels, fits and functions like a natural tooth when inserted by an experienced implant dentist.
- Last a lifetime. When properly cared for, dental implants can last a lifetime, making them one of the best investments for long-term tooth replacement. Studies have reported that the long-term success rate of implants is over 95%.
- Chewing and talking are made easy. Dental implants can help improve overall health. With strong, full functioning teeth, patients can expand their diets and eat healthier foods again, like nuts and fruits.
DENTAL IMPLANTS VS BRIDGES COMPARISION
|Dental Bridge||Dental Implant|
*This comparision is between a bridge and a single implant with crown.
How do Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants replace missing teeth. They are designed to fit perfectly as a natural tooth would in your mouth.
A natural tooth is one piece commonly described as having two main parts:
- First part is the crown that sits above the gums.
- The second part is a root that sits securely in your jawbone.
A dental implant treatment may involve several pieces. However, we need to focus on two main sections.
One part is a restoration that is custom fabricated to match the shape of a natural dental crown.
The second part is the implant that replaces the function of a natural tooth root.
The main components of dental implants are titanium or titanium alloy. Unlike most materials, our body accepts titanium without infection.
Affordable Dental Implant Cost in Mexico
The cost of dental implants varies greatly around the world, even though the brand name crowns and implants used are often the same.
Many patients who are willing to do some research and board an airplane can save thousands of dollars on their dental implants in Tijuana.
- Dental Implants in Mexico are much more affordable than any other place, saving you up to 75% on the regular market price in the U.S., Canada or the U.K.
- With high-quality materials we’re able to meet the highest standards in implants and more. We use high-quality materials brought from Germany.
- Using advance technology, we’re able to give you same day treatment, the best service, and long lasting implants, at the best price.
Read Experiences From Our
We encourage you to experience why countless patients have placed their trust in us.
Walked in greeted with a smile. The office manager was super nice he discussed payment plans if need be. Dr. Miranda made me feel comfortable.
But let me say how AMAZING. Dr. Cirenia was at calming me down in making me comfortable. I didn’t feel a thing!!…I’m so happy I found this dentist.
Just finished phase one of implant ( yesterday)…had a molar extracted and implant installed…So far, so good. Muchas gracious.
How do I Know if I’m a Good Candidate for Dental Implants?
If you are missing one or more teeth, you may want to consider dental implants.
There are many benefits of dental implants, and they are the most long-lasting and efficient solution to replace your missing teeth.
If you’re considering the possibility of tooth implants, make sure that you qualify for these first:
- Have healthy teeth and gums.
- Have sufficient bone density to support the dental implant.
- Are committed to good oral hygiene.
- Don’t suffer from uncontrolled diabetes or autoimmune disorders.
- Have not had treatment with cancer.
- Willing to stop smoking during the dental implant process.
- After placing the bone material is, it can take a full six months to heal. Once the bone grafting site has improved, we can proceed with the implant procedure.
- Understand that the process can take four to twelve months, and are ready to commit this amount of time to the dental implant procedure.
- One of the most important criteria for dental implant candidacy is having sufficient bone structure in your jaw to accommodate the dental implant.
If you lack sufficient jawbone density, the implant may not be able to withstand the extreme forces exerted by chewing, and as a result, your implant may fail.
In some cases, you may be able to undergo a bone graft to restore sufficient bone density in your and height in your jaw.
During this procedure, using a prepackaged sterile bone particulate, or occasionally, a piece of bone is taken from another region of your body and transplanted into your jaw.
At your initial consultation, our Tijuana dentist will tell you if a bone graft is necessary before undergoing the dental implant procedure.
Are Dental Implants in Mexico Really Safe?
Simply stated, yes! Dental implants in Mexico are safe and effective.
This is a procedure we have mastered with over 20 years of experience using metals for dental and orthopedic implants because of their favorable mechanical properties, such as weight-to-strength ratio and good biological performance.
A dental implant is the strongest device available to support replacement teeth, and it allows your replacement teeth to feel, look and work naturally.
Also, dental implants are the only restoration method that stimulates your natural bone underneath the missing tooth.
As a result, careful planning is essential to ensure that a patient is healthy enough to undergo oral surgery and heal properly.
Our dental office has more than 20 years of experience, making our dental implant procedure painless, efficient and durable.
Using the most advanced German Technology to create custom-made dental implants, our materials are top quality guaranteed, making them last a lifetime. All of this in a painless, safe and satisfaction guaranteed environment.
All of this in a painless, safe and satisfaction guaranteed environment.
What Crown do we use for Dental Implants?
When looking for dental implants, you have to make sure the materials used are of the best quality available.
At Trust Dental Care we specialize in high quality materials, depending on your dental needs.
For dental implants like crowns we use the following:
Zirconia. This zirconium-made crown is incredibly resilient and can stand wear and tear. It also looks completely natural. These caps do not contain any metals and become modified correctly to the size, shape, and color of your teeth.
Our one-of-a-kind Sirona Cerec® equipment made it possible for us to create a custom crown for you in just one day.
What is the Dental Implants Process?
Getting dental implants in Mexico is a fairly simple process that involves three steps:
Consultation. During the discussion and planning stage, the dental surgeon will visually examine the site in the mouth where the dental implant is will be, as well as look at dental imaging studies (X-rays, panoramic films, and CT scans). At this time, the quality and quantity of jawbone are assessed to determine if more bone growth is necessary at the site.
Surgical Procedure. Once it has we are confident that a tooth implant is possible in the desired location, the patient will return for surgical procedures for the dental implant. During all surgical procedure appointments, the patient is usually given a local anesthetic to numb:
The first stage of oral surgery often involves a tooth extraction. Often, the site of a dental implant still has an existing damaged tooth present.
To prepare for placement of a dental implant; we will perform a tooth extraction.
More often than not, an “alveolar bone graft” is placed to achieve a solid base of bone for the implant. This site will be allowed to heal for two to six months.
In the situation where an implant is to be placed in the maxilla (upper jaw) in the back or posterior region, sometimes the available amount of bone may be limited by the presence of the maxillary sinus (air-filled space found in the bones of the face).
“Sinus augmentation” or “sinus lift” is performed to raise the sinus floor and graft more bone into the sinus. Will make more bone available to support a teeth implant.
Once adequate, healthy bone is present, the site is ready for the implant. At the implant placement appointment, we place a titanium post into the bone with a special drill and tools. A “healing cap” is placed over the implant, the gum is stitched up, and the healing phase begins.
Healing Process. During this healing phase, a temporary denture can be made to replace missing teeth for esthetic purposes. Healing time depends greatly on the quality of bone present. Healing time is usually anywhere from two to six months.
During this period, osseointegration should be taking place.Meanwhile, care must be taken to avoid placing any force or stress on the dental implant as it heals.
Follow-up appointments to check the surgical site. This is to ensure that no infection exists, and healing is taking place anxiety.
What Can I Expect After Dental Implant Surgery?
As noted earlier, you will likely experience some degree of discomfort after your surgery. Common symptoms may include the following:
- Minor bruising
- Slight bleeding
- Pain from the implant site itself
- Gum and face swelling
- If discomfort is present, we may prescribe or recommend a pain medication to relieve your minor pain. However, if your pain stays or worsens over time, contact your dentist as soon as possible.
To ensure a healthy recovery, you must follow an aftercare guide. Aftercare instructions may include the following:
- Avoid hard and crunchy foods, opting for soft foods instead.
- Use antibacterial mouth rinse.
- Have regular check-ups
- Continue regular brushing and flossing daily.
It’s important to stay diligent with your aftercare as well. If not, you may experience the following problems:
- Gums around the implant site may become infected.
- Most importantly, treat your new teeth as you would your natural teeth.
- The implant itself may not completely fuse to the bone.
- Possible bone loss around the surgical site.
- Your body may reject your dental implants altogether.
Monday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
(844) 848 7878
Zona Urbana Rio Tijuana 22010, Tijuana.
Latest News & Articles Regarding Your Oral Health
Take some time to read the latest news and articles regarding your oral health. This includes helpful tips on how to improve your dental health and articles regarding innovations in the dental world.
In the meantime, we also included some tips to make your dental tourism trip much easier and comfortable.
Finally, we also include some interesting reads for a better understanding of the medical dental field. At Trust Dental Care we care about you, but most of all, we value your trust.