I had an excellent experience with Trust Dental. For a little more than the price of one implant and crown in the US, I had a bunch of work done, thank you so much!
Dental Implants: Enhancing Smiles, Improving Lives
A SMILE WITH A LIFE TIME DURABILITY
A Natural-looking Solution
Dental implants in Mexico are becoming popular among patients from abroad. The main reason is the price and quality relationship that dentists in Mexico are offering to patients.
Dental implants are a long-lasting solution for multiple tooth loss. But this procedure is very expensive in Canada and the United States That is why dental tourism helps patients to save up to 75% of what it would usually pay in countries like the U.S. Tooth loss affects over half of American adults because of poor dental habits. And they often can’t get the proper solution because of the price.
Although it is a common situation in the United States and Canada, tooth loss can cause severe overall health issues. An unattractive smile can become much more than just that. It can harm people’s self-esteem and confidence.
Tooth loss can bring a lot more dental problems shortly, such as tooth decay, accumulation of bacteria, periodontal diseases, and misalignment. Any problems with teeth can create even more damage that will eventually cost even more than dental implants.
At Trust Dental Care, we help our patients choose the right option depending on their case. But, when it comes to tooth loss, dental implants become the best alternative to address tooth loss.
At our dental office in Tijuana, patients find a team of dentists and specialists to confirm whether you are the right candidate for implants. They will restore the patient’s charming smile and help them to regain their self-esteem.
GET THE BEST DEAL ON DENTAL IMPLANTS
Titanium Implant, Abutment
& Dental Crown at $1599
What are Dental Implants and How Can They Improve Patients Lives
Dental implants are a surgical fixture that fits in place of the patient’s jawbone, allowing it to merge with the bone over a few months; throughout this procedure, you will feel zero pain.
Dentists worldwide agree that dental implants are the best alternative when it comes to replacing missing teeth.
Implants are considered as an advanced technology that acts as a substitute for tooth loss, giving the same support a real tooth would provide, and they look like a real tooth too.
This artificial root serves to hold the dental crown or dental bridge in place.
They are a permanent and long-lasting resolution to rebuild a smile and even help patients get their self-esteem back on track and smile with confidence again without covering their mouths.
We know the uncertainty that comes to mind when you hear the word “surgery,” but that is the beautiful thing about coming to Trust Dental Care, you won’t feel a thing.
Dental implants in Tijuana can be performed in a single visit. Our dental office can place them in a single visit.
Know the Advantages and Potential of Dental Implants
- Durable and stable. Implants are a long-lasting replacement option for teeth that are missing or have been damaged beyond repair and need extraction. Dental implants are considered the modern gold standard for tooth replacement.
- Implants work like natural teeth. While other types of options to replace missing teeth, such as dentures or dental bridges, don’t feel like natural teeth, dental implants look and feel like natural teeth.
- Dental implants are a long-lasting solution. With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime, making them one of the best investments for a long-term tooth replacement alternative.
- Chewing and talking will be easy. When a tooth is missing, it is fair to expect some troubles inside the mouth. Things like eating or talking can become difficult. The good news is, a dental implant can help you through it because you will be able to talk and chew the food you like.
Real Experiences from Our Satisfied Patients
We encourage you to experience why countless patients have placed their trust in us.
While my boyfriend got an extraction and bone graft surgery for implants in his front 4 teeth and I saw the girls here cleaning and scrubbing everything! Amazing!
Just finished phase one of implant ( yesterday)…had a molar extracted and implant installed…So far, so good. Muchas gracious.
Monday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
(844) 848 7878
Zona Urbana Rio Tijuana 22010, Tijuana.
Book Your Appointment Today
Dental Implants in Mexico: An Affordable Long-Lasting Solution
The cost of dental implants can be expensive in countries like the United States and Canada. The range is significantly high around the world, and most insurance companies do not cover the procedure.
Brand names offer the same high quality, and the same dental equipment that is in use in Mexico as in Germany, prices are significantly different. In Mexico, a patient can save up to 70% of what it would cost in other countries.
- Dental implants in Mexico are by far much affordable than in the United States, Canada, and the U.K.
- Using cutting-edge technology, the best dental specialists, and the highest standards in dental implants and more, Mexico still has the best prices in dental services.
- Our dental office in Mexico is offering same-day treatments such as dental implants and dental crowns at an affordable cost to abroad patients from all over the world.
How to Know if you are an Eligible Candidate for Dental Implants?
If you are missing teeth, you may consider dental implants. But, not everyone is a great candidate for dental implants.
We can find out if you are a candidate for this surgery and book an appointment at our Tijuana office.
Our dental specialists evaluate and determine whether you are a candidate or will need some other dental procedure, such as a bone graft. The following details offer an idea to know if you qualify:
- Overall healthy teeth.
- Have enough bone density to bear dental implants.
- Maintain overall oral hygiene.
- Don’t suffer from uncontrollable diabetes or any sort of autoimmune disorder.
- No smoking is allowed throughout the dental implant process.
- If required, after placing the bone material in place, it can take up to six months to mend. After the bone grafting area has improved, we continue with the implant procedure.
- Even if we can place an implant that same day, the process can take four to twelve months due to the healing process. Most cases are different from each other.
- A significant part of the dental implants process is to have enough bone structure in your jaw to accommodate the fixture.
If you lack jaw bone density, the implant may not withstand the pressure during chewing, and as a result, your implant may fail.
You may be able to proceed to bone-grafting to restore enough bone density in your jaw.
Are Dental Implants Safe for Oral Health?
Dental implants are a surgical procedure that has been perfected for over two decades. Our dentists have accomplished dental treatments safely and effectively for more than 20 years in Tijuana.
Using effective techniques and cutting-edge technology, we deliver remarkable results every single time. There are no distinctive characteristics when it comes to dental implants. We always obtain amazing results as well, restoring the smiles of thousands of patients since 1999.
Dental implants in Mexico are the essential way to go to replace teeth that broke down or any other accident or bacteria related.
Implants are and have been the most reliable solution because they feel, look, and work like real teeth, giving patients a new chance to live comfortably.
Dental implants are proved to be safe for patient’s oral health. There are no risks for our patients unless they have some allergy to the materials we use, which is rarely a situation. However, we evaluate our patients before placing the implants.
What Crown do we use for Dental Implants?
When looking for dental implants, you have to make sure the materials used are of the best quality available.
At Trust Dental Care, we specialize in high quality materials, depending on your dental needs.
For dental implants crowns, we use the following materials:
Zirconia. This zirconium-made crown is incredibly resilient and can stand wear and tear. It also looks completely natural. These caps do not contain any metals and become modified correctly to the size, shape, and color of your teeth.
Porcelain. Our one-of-a-kind Sirona Cerec® equipment made it possible for us to create a custom porcelain crown for you in just one day.
What is the Dental Implant Process?
Receiving dental implants is a simple process that involves three steps:
- Consultation: The dental surgeon will visually examine the place where the dental implant will go. The dentist will look at dental imaging studies (X-rays, panoramic films, and CT scans). During this time, the quality and quantity of jawbone will determine if more bone growth is necessary.
- Surgical Procedure: When bone density is the right form, our dentists are confident that a tooth implant is indeed possible in the desired place. You will return for surgical procedures for the dental implant. While all surgical procedure appointments, we give the patient a local anesthetic to numb any pain.
- Healing Process: It can take a few months for patients to recover from the surgery fully. But they will be back to their normal lives in a day. You can ask for the whole process if you have questions about this topic since every patient is different; therefore, every patient has different needs,
We require you to follow-up appointments to check the area to ensure that no infection is developing or accumulating, and the healing process is taking place according to plan.