Our cutting-edge technology allows for same day, painless restoration of your smile.
What are dental crowns Mexico?
Untreated cavities lead to multiple infections that affect your teeth and your gums.
A dental crown is an artificial tooth that functions as a replacement of the lost tooth. It’s cemented into the existing teeth or dental implants, and can only be removed by a professional.
To restore your smile, you might need a dental crown, depending on how damaged your teeth are. Dental crowns in Tijuana improve your mouth’s appearance by replacing a broken tooth’s shape, size, and strength.
You might be in need of a dental crown if you require a filling or a root canal treatment. If you have broken cusps, excessively worn out teeth, or discolored and misproportioned teeth, a dental crown in Tijuana is right for you.
Benefits of Dental Crowns in Mexico
Dental crowns in Tijuana, Mexico are the best option.
- Protect a decayed tooth from breaking, or holding it together if it’s cracked.
- Restore a broken or severely worn down tooth.
- Cover a severely discolored teeth.
- Easier to cover a dental implant.
- They work perfectly for cosmetic modifications.
Now that you know the benefits, see how much you’ll save!
- Dental Crowns
- FREE Shutttle Service
**Cost of Dental crown varies depending upon the patient needs.
Dental Crowns Mexico Cost
Save Time & Effort
Average prices for dental crowns in the United States are at about $2500. In some places, like Beverly Hills, they can reach $4500 or higher.
Prices for dental crowns in Tijuana may vary by size, location, and condition of the tooth. It will also depend on the materials used to fabricate said piece.
At Trust Dental Care, you will receive top-notch dental work in Mexico for 75 percent less than in the United States.
|Dental Treatment||Beverly Hills||USA|
Dental crowns in Tijuana have the latest technology and the Top German quality materials in the dental field.
First, there’s going to be an examination of the damaged tooth, and our Tijuana dentist will proceed to give it the proper shape to support a crown. When the tooth is ready, an impression of the tooth and its surrounding area will help us make your permanent crown on the same day of your visit.
At Trust Dental Care, we handle the following types of dental crowns in Tijuana:
- Commonly used for aesthetic purposes, an E-Max crown gets made from all-ceramic materials. This kind of dental piece gets mostly recommended for the front teeth; they are strong, durable, and look exactly like natural teeth. This material is excellent for individual crowns, tooth bridges that do not require more than three units, and as an aesthetic renewal treatment.
- This zirconium-made crown is incredibly resilient and can stand wear and tear. It also looks completely natural. These caps do not contain any metals and become modified correctly to the size, shape, and color of your teeth. Our one-of-a-kind Zirconia Cerec® equipment made it possible for us to create a custom zirconia crown for you in just one day.
- PFG stands for “porcelain-fused-to-gold.” As the acronym says, this type of cap is gold on the inside, and it’s covered with porcelain on the outside to provide a more aesthetic and pleasant look. Even if they have a gold interior, PFG crowns are not hazardous, and they give teeth a natural look.
Standard procedures for dental crowns in Tijuana usually take two visits: one for setting up to your teeth and make impressions for the dental crown and a second for the placement of said piece.
Don’t settle for standard procedures, though. Trust Dental Care has cutting-edge technology like the Sirona CEREC® equipment that allows us to digitally design and fabricate your crown on the same day of your visit.
Dr. Aparicio Miranda is a highly skilled dentist in Tijuana with 20 years of expertise, and she will make sure you get the best dental work in Mexico. Our laboratory technicians are specially trained and up to date with the most advanced tech in our field.
Latest Dental Information
The best knowledge regarding oral health