One-Visit Porcelain Crowns In Tijuana
The best of cosmetic and restorative dentistry is here to keep your smile strong and healthy.
Dental crowns are an excellent solution to repair your teeth in an affordable, quick, and effective way. Some of the reasons why you might need a crown are:
- To protect a weakened tooth due to decay
- For cosmetic improvement reasons
- To cover misshapen, discolored teeth
- Keep a dental bridge in place
Crowns are also necessary for the treatment of dental implants in Tijuana. Specialists use them to cover the implant and restore the shape and function of your teeth.
Get your dental crowns in Mexico from experienced and skilled dentists at an affordable cost. We have a range of materials that you can choose from to create the perfect crown that matches your smile.
Start Your Journey Towards a New Smile!
What Are Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns are caps that protect a tooth affected by decay or a fracture. It is cemented into place and covers the entire visible portion of the tooth, acting like a protective layer for it.
It has the capability of restoring the shape, function, and size of your natural tooth. It’s the best combination of durability and beauty for your smile.
Crowns can last for over 15 to 30 years if you give them proper maintenance. They usually don’t require any extra attention over time, except for maintaining proper dental hygiene.
What Are Dental Crowns Made Of?
Dental crowns come in a variety of materials. We only use the best and safest to design and create the perfect crown for you. The materials you’ll find at our dental office in Tijuana are:
- E-Max Crown: Frequently used for aesthetic reasons. This type of dental piece is typically used on the front teeth since it is sturdy, long-lasting, and closely resembles natural teeth.
- Zirconia Crown: A crown constructed of zirconium is highly durable and can withstand a lot of wear and tear. It also appears to be entirely natural. These caps do not contain any metals and are custom-made to fit your teeth’ size, shape, and color.
- PFM Crown: Because we are a metal-free dental practice, we don’t utilize these kinds of crowns very often. This is a metal crown with a porcelain coating fused to the top. If the patient requests it, they may be an alternative for back teeth restorations.
Monday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
(844) 848 7878
Edmundo O. Gorman 10401 A, Zona Rio, 22010 Tijuana, B.C.
How Much Does A Dental Crown Cost In Mexico?
The cost of dental crowns can be pretty expensive, and even more, if you’re looking to restore more than one single tooth.
However, dental crowns in Mexico are an excellent alternative to get the dental work you need without hurting your finances.
Thanks to our state-of-the-art CEREC technology, we’re able to create one-visit dental crowns to help you save up valuable time and money.
Take a look at the savings that await you when visiting us for dental crowns:
Porcelain dental crowns cost
United States – $3,000
Canada – $3,000
Mexico – $499
Invest in your smile wisely by getting dental crowns in Mexico and get the best without sacrificing your finances.
How Is The Tooth Crown Procedure In 5 Steps
The process of dental crowns in Tijuana is pretty straightforward, and most of the time, it only takes one visit, whereas, in other places, you would have to take two to three visits to complete the treatment.
However, thanks to our Sirona technology and our dentists’ expertise, we can create one-visit porcelain crowns to save your smile, time, and money.
The process usually goes like this:
- Your dentist shapes and prepares your tooth.
- They then get your tooth scanned.
- You, get a temporary crown in place while we create your permanent restoration.
- The time it takes to complete the creation process of the crown varies. It can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.
- Your dentist cements your permanent, beautiful crown into place.
In these five steps, you can restore your smile completely and go about your daily life proudly showing your smile to the world.
Read Experiences From Our
We encourage you to experience why countless patients have placed their trust in us.
Walked in greeted with a smile. The office manager was super nice he discussed payment plans if need be. Dr. Miranda made me feel comfortable.
But let me say how AMAZING. Dr. Cirenia was at calming me down in making me comfortable. I didn’t feel a thing!!…I’m so happy I found this dentist.
Just finished phase one of implant ( yesterday)…had a molar extracted and implant installed…So far, so good. Muchas gracious.